Wednesday, March 17, 2010

God does no wrong

"He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he." (Deut 32:4)

Observation. God is the Rock in which I should build my life. His works are perfect, even though his paths seem filled with "defects". All his ways are just, although I can't see justice. God is GOOD, regardless the circumstances of my life.

Application. When I read this verse, my heart was filled with indescribable peace and joy. If God's works are always perfect and his paths full of justice, the fear can banish right away! The problems I'll face today are simply a part of his loving plan for my life. I'm his child and He is taking care of me so I can grow up and become strong. He is preparing me for the new tasks he will assign me later. God is molding me so I can look more and more like Jesus. He is not messing up with me! Everything has a purpose that would give him glory and honor. Therefore, today I will live trusting that God is acting perfectly, justly and moved by love. Moreover, I will obey to his promptings because they will show his goodness to the world.

Prayer. O my Lord, thank you for your encouraging words! Thank you for reminding me that you are good and that all your ways are perfect. Thank you for the path you have prepared for me. Thank you for your peace that surpasses all understanding. Thank you for your faithfulness. Thank you for your love. Thank you for your freedom. O my Lord I rejoice in your righteousness. Please remind me always that You are good and that You are working for my well being. Here I am. I want to be used and I want to obey. In Jesus name, amen.

Will you trust in God's goodness today? 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this today. A friend and I have been talking about some frustrations we are experiencing lately, each in a different area of our lives.
    Thank you for the reminder that "The problems I'll face today are simply a part of his loving plan for my life" - and my family's life.
    I KNOW that God IS Good. I praise him that he is perfect and knows best for my family and my friend's family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nad - do you remember that we just sang the words of that verse on Sunday? That's what I love about Scripture songs - they help you remember His words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was with Kids' Ridge on Sunday xD. But yeah! I love songs with scriptures! I have a very bad memory so when I sing verses of the Bible I learn them better :).

    ReplyDelete